Kirsten Burke, the UK's leading contemporary calligrapher, has carefully put together this amazing luxury starter kit based on her famous workshops for the likes of Jo Malone and Caroline Gardner. If you are a beginner, look no further than this beautifully packaged, easy to use set. No other modern calligraphy kit on the market contains so many high quality calligraphy tools and teaching resources.
Includes simple step by step instructions and links to 'how to' videos, where Kirsten demonstrates different skills, along with unique templates for you to trace over giving you amazing results quickly to build your confidence - perfect for every budding calligrapher!
A calligrapher is only as good as their tools, so Kirsten has selected the 2 nibs which are hand crafted in the UK and developed the ink in this kit to help make learning calligraphy as easy as possible. Lastly, we've included the calligrapher’s 'must have'- the market leading Rhodia dot pad.
Everything you need is included in this stylish kit and it all comes in a beautiful peacock blue gift box.
This fantastic, jam packed calligraphy kit has been designed and created by Kirsten Burke who is the UK's leading Contemporary Calligrapher and has written 3 best selling books on the subject. So for more projects and templates why not buy her book 'Secrets of Modern Calligraphy'
Luxury Modern Calligraphy Kit
Included in this beautiful kit:
- 1 x step by step easy to follow guide to teach you modern calligraphy. Expert tips and tricks and QR codes linking to Youtube tutorials where you can watch Kirsten guide you through the techniques
- Alphabet Sheet to trace over
- 2 x Different Leonardt Nibs
- 1x Nib storage tin
- 1 x Turquoise universal pen holder
- 1 x White pen rest - to stop your pen rolling around when you place it down.
- 2 x Bottles of pigmented ink in the colours Magenta Pink and Jet Black.
- A variety of A5 and A6 card templates of Kirsten's unique art work for you to trace over with coloured and Kraft envelopes
- A6 plain postcards for your own creative design with coloured envelopes
- Place setting cards for events
- 1 x Rhodia dot pad for you to use to trace over the guides.